Our team of professionals holds expertise, both through advanced training and education and personal experience, in recovery from a variety of behavioral health issues. We work intensively with individuals who are struggling with alcoholism, addiction, mental health issues (bi-polar disorder, borderline personality disorder, ADHD, and depression), and eating disorders as a supplement to clinical treatment. Our services take place in the homes and communities of our clients, often as a precursor to or aftercare plan from treatment in an inpatient setting, or other structured living environment.
- Professional expertise in identifying treatment facilities and specialists for an array of issues/diagnoses
- Intensive care coordination between treatment team members and on behalf of clients
- Home-based or remote coaching support for families and individuals
- Separation of services offered for family members and identified person
- Crisis management and after hours support