Case Management and Care Coordination
Our experts provide case management services across the nation, both on an in-person and remote basis. We provide behavioral health case management and other services for individuals with a variety of concerns and needs. We encourage you to contact us to schedule a consultation to learn more and to find out how we can help seamlessly coordinate your care or the care of a loved one.
Contact Us Today for Support
Private Case Management Services with OPG
- Individually assigned case managers who guide you through regular in-person or remote meetings, as well as keep in frequent phone contact.
- We can connect you to appropriate community-based resources that cover holistic needs (e.g., social, recreational, housing, educational, clinical, vocational, self-help, medical/health), including finding housing and providing move-in support.
- We will create a complete case management plan with short- and long-term goals, and include tracking of your progress.
- We implement drug testing, alcohol monitoring, and other monitoring services when necessary.
- We develop a therapeutic or behavior contract with specific consequences for noncompliance and ongoing monitoring of contract.
- We help identify appropriate local clinical groups or self-help meetings.
- We facilitate meetings with professionals for long-term planning needs (e.g., special needs financial planners, guardianship attorneys).
- We provide weekly updates to the treatment team, family members, advisors, or employers, as well as coordinate regular treatment team meetings.
- We handle interfacing with insurance companies or other funding sources.
- We compile and track medical records from past inpatient and outpatient providers.
- We offer crisis management and after-hours support.
For immediate assistance call one of our Treatment Specialists
OPG offers a range of solutions for families, individuals, and employers to derive the best outcomes and positively impact overall well-being. OPG serves clients across the globe in their homes or virtually.
- Children and Adolescents
- Older Adults
- Family Systems
- Mental Health Issues
- Substance Use and Other Compulsive Behaviors
- Eating Disorders
- Evolving Needs of Aging Adults
- Autism Spectrum Disorder and Other Special Needs
- General Mental Wellness and Life Transitions
Founder and CEO
© 2023 O'Connor Professional Group. All Rights Reserved