By O'Connor Professional Group
Posted in Mental Health Resources
Creative Educational Planning for Families During COVID-19
While the weather may be great, many families are already starting to get nervous about their options in Fall 2020, should schools not fully re-open. O’Connor Professional Group (OPG) will host a facilitated panel with educational experts about non-traditional solutions for families to consider and supports for students with specialized needs (i.e., mental health issues, substance abuse, learning differences, Autism Spectrum Disorder).
- Data related to behavioral health trends during COVID 19
- Recent changes in legal proceedings to obtain guardianship and conservatorship during the Pandemic and the reality of future court intervention during the wait for a vaccine
- Solutions to behavioral health legal challenges such as Incentive Trusts, Extra Powered Health Care Proxies and Durable
- Powers of Attorney, Springing Guardianship Decrees and Recovery-based Memoranda of Understanding and Probation Orders
- Variation in the delivery of clinical services in inpatient and outpatient settings and creative solutions for families and their advisors to consider
If you or a loved one seem to struggle with finding the right treatment, O’Connor Professional Group offers services to help you find the best care for you. Call (617) 221-8764 or learn more about scheduling a consultation to see how we can help.