EATING DISORDER MEAL COACHING SERVICES
Our compassionate and diverse team of professionals are ready immediately to support you or your loved one with an eating disorder. At O’Connor Professional Group we customize our meal coaching to meet your needs and provide wrap-around supports intended to complement your treatment and support you on your path to wellness.
Our robust service offering includes:
- Clinically informed support to help you with current and future meal structure goals.
- Intensive meal coaching in coordination with your providers including meal planning, meal preparing, and establishing normal patterns of eating.
- Customized wrap around services including family coaching, placements in therapeutic programs or schools, and crisis management.
- Hands-on approach with mindfulness-based skills coaching around meal times and therapeutic supervision before, during, and after meals.
- Expertise with the full spectrum of eating disorders including anorexia, bulimia, binge eating and other (unspecified) eating disorders.
- Coaching services are available on an hourly or 24/7 live-in basis.
- Will collaborate with an established provider team and can help source new clinical providers.
- Help facilitate communication between providers and family members.
- Expertise with managing crises and navigating high-risk situations.
- Executive functioning skill building and interpersonal development.
- Navigating support systems and other peer support meetings.
Contact Us Today for Support
We are here to help you wherever you are on your journey to getting support. Talk to a Intake Specialist and get help now.
What Our Eating Disorder Services Can Provide
Grocery shopping based on client’s meal plan
Clothing shopping support
Meal planning, portioning, and preparing in coordination with the client’s dietitian
Providing support based on current and future goals around meal structure (e.g., exchanges, intuitive eating models, Maudsley)
Exposure work in conjunction with clinical team (e.g., fear foods, restaurants)
Therapeutic supervision before, during and after meals
Planning for special food-related events
Participation in body movement as approved by clinical team
Founder and CEO