Case management services are often necessary for individuals with complex personal backgrounds or clinical histories. Our case managers coordinate communication between doctors, therapists, legal counselors, social workers, sober companions, life coaches, and/or aides to ensure that you or your loved one’s therapeutic, medical, or social needs are met.
Our experts provide case management services across the nation, both on an in-person and remote basis. We provide behavioral health case management, addiction case management, and other services for individuals with a variety of concerns and needs. We encourage you to contact us to schedule a consultation to learn more and to find out how we can help seamlessly coordinate your care or the care of a loved one.
View a brief introductory video by our Chief of Clinical Operations, Chris Baker, discussing his role in case management for the clients we serve.
O’Connor Professional Group is a concierge service and does not accept insurance. We do our best to help clients find treatment providers who accept insurance.
What Is a Case Manager?
Case managers are the hub of a care team “wheel,” and the other providers, specialists or assistants are the spokes. A case manager serves as the organizer and central point of contact for all involved and keeps the details in one place for future reference. This way, critical information is never left out or forgotten when making decisions about a client’s care.
Your case manager at OPG will collect and track the relevant information from all parties involved in your medical, legal, or social care as well as from personal stakeholders like family members, employers, trustees, or assistants. Your case manager will keep everyone apprised of new developments and allow each person to make fully informed judgments and decisions.
Is a Private Case Manager Right for Me?
Case management services are ideal for individuals who need medical care, behavioral healthcare, legal or social services, and/or individuals who will need to coordinate between providers or relevant professionals. This is frequently the case among individuals with drug or alcohol use disorders, other addictions, or behavioral health concerns. These issues require medical attention, but may also be accompanied by legal, financial, or social problems. A case manager takes on the role of care coordination to make the entire process easier and more streamlined.
While case management is particularly helpful for complex cases, you don’t need to have a complicated background to benefit from working with a case manager.
Some Reasons People Seek Case Management Services:
Time: Many people choose case management services because they cannot dedicate the time necessary for organizing their own or their loved one’s care.
Navigating Complex Situations: Others find that case managers can play a vital role in navigating confusing medical or legal systems, particularly if there are cultural or language barriers involved.
Inside Knowledge: Case managers understand the ins and outs of their fields and will be able to guide you through the process of getting the care or assistance that you need.
Expertise: Overseeing a treatment plan and coordinating care can quickly become overwhelming for an individual or a family member who has other responsibilities and no experience with the systems involved. If you are in this situation and need assistance, working with a case manager will provide the relief you are seeking.
The best way to find out if private case management services will help you or your family is to reach out to OPG and talk to our staff. We provide in-person and remote case management services consultations nationwide so we can learn more about your situation and recommend the service or services that will be best suited to your needs. When you work with OPG, you will gain an experienced team of seamlessly coordinated professionals who are dedicated to your needs and your well-being.
Private Case Management Services at OPG
For clients who do not yet have a comprehensive treatment team, we can assist in finding local providers in relevant clinical professions (e.g., specialized therapist, psychiatrist, nutritionist, addiction counselor).
- We provide individually assigned case managers who guide you through regular in-person or remote meetings, as well as keep in frequent phone contact.
- We can connect you to appropriate community-based resources that cover holistic needs (e.g., social, recreational, housing, educational, clinical, vocational, self-help, medical/health), including finding housing and providing move-in support.
- We will create a complete case management plan with short- and long-term goals, and include tracking of your progress.
- We implement drug testing, alcohol monitoring, and other monitoring services when necessary.
- We develop a therapeutic or behavior contract with specific consequences for noncompliance and ongoing monitoring of contract.
- We help identify appropriate local clinical groups or self-help meetings.
- We facilitate meetings with professionals for long-term planning needs (e.g., special needs financial planners, guardianship attorneys).
- We provide weekly updates to the treatment team, family members, advisors, or employers, as well as coordinate regular treatment team meetings.
- We handle interfacing with insurance companies or other funding sources.
- We compile and track medical records from past inpatient and outpatient providers.
- We offer crisis management and after-hours support.
Get Expert Case Management Today
If you or your loved one might need any of our case management or other services, please don’t hesitate to reach out and schedule a consultation. Call us today at 617-910-3940 to get started.
O’Connor Professional Group is a concierge service and does not accept insurance. We do help our clients find treatment providers who accept insurance.
Looking For Other Services In Our Dedicated Areas of Expertise?
Follow the links below to learn more about our: