TREATMENT PLACEMENT & BEHAVIORAL HEALTH NAVIGATION SERVICES
Our team of clinically informed professionals have a deep understanding of the behavioral health system and are available now to support you or your loved one. At O’Connor Professional Group we will help you evaluate your treatment options, identify a path forward based on your needs and goals, and facilitate access to providers and supports.
Our robust service offering includes:
- Expertise in mental health issues, substance abuse, eating disorders, autism spectrum disorder, general mental wellness, and life transitions.
- Gathering and reviewing clinical history with family members and relevant therapeutic, medical, and other relevant providers.
- Evaluating quality amongst providers against your specific needs and goals.
- Able to identify, coordinate, and manage a wide array of providers and resources, streamlining communication and the delivery of care.
- Helping to facilitate communication between providers and family members.
- Expertise with managing crises and navigating high-risk situations.
- Able to identify and facilitate admission into an appropriate inpatient, residential, therapeutic boarding school, transitional or other housing program.
- Development of a holistic care plan to include educational, clinical, vocational, medical, social, recreational and independent living skills resources.
Contact Us Today for Support
We are here to help you wherever you are on your journey to getting support. Talk to a Intake Specialist and get help now.
What Behavioral Health Navigation Services can Provide
- Support in understanding treatment options for your unique needs
- Navigation support while treatment planning
- Coordination of medical, psychiatric, educational and other relevant providers
- Facilitation of communication between providers and family members
- Creation of short- and long-term goals, monitoring of progress
- Interface with insurance companies
- Consultation with the individual who has a behavioral health issue, autism spectrum disorder or other special need
- Creation of a plan to address holistic needs of individual
- Recommendations around terms of financial support to trustee, family members, financial advisor and other relevant parties
Founder and CEO