As COVID-19 continues to disrupt our daily lives, Conway Wealth Group presents a special event with Life & Wealth Network partner and private behavioral health firm, O’Connor Professional Group. Join us for a special webinar on Tuesday, October 27 at 12:30pm Eastern to hear directly from O’Connor Professional Group’s Founder & CEO and 2020 Aligning Life & Wealth award winner, Arden O’Connor, along with Director of Marketing, Whitney Johnson, for a discussion on managing mental well-being with practical, evidence-based tools during the COVID-19 pandemic.
With more than 38.2 million confirmed cases and 1.09 million deaths worldwide, there are many conversations and questions around what social distancing has meant to our mental health and well-being. We look forward to a productive discussion surrounding the following topics:
- Understanding the impact of the global pandemic on mental health
- Typical physical and emotional responses to anxiety
- The link between certain types of screen use and anxiety (social media)
- Tips to limit use and set healthy boundaries
- Managing anxiety and mental well-being in the COVID-19 world
- Practical, evidence-based tools and resources to promote a healthy mind
- Suggestions on how to navigate the holiday season
- Strategies families can employ to connect and reinforce values
- A Q&A session for attendees to ask questions of the speakers directly.
Time and Date: Tue, Oct 27, 2020 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM EDT
Meet the speakers:
Michael Conway – Conway Wealth Group Founder & CEO
Arden O’Connor – O’Connor Professional Group Founder & CEO
Whitney Johnson – O’Connor Professional Group Director of Marketing