Children & Adolescents
Child & Adolescent Case Management and Care Coordination
- Coordination of medical, psychiatric, educational and other relevant providers
- Facilitation of communication between providers and family members
- Creation of short- and long-term goals, monitoring of progress
- Interface with insurance companies
Crisis Management for Children & Teens
- Crisis Management helps families to problem-solve complicated situations.
- We provide support to loved ones by coaching clients through challenging family dynamics
- Responding rapidly to calls and ensure that access to support and the highest quality resources is a seamless process
Alcohol Monitoring for Teens
- Self-administered using a specialized remote breathalyzer device: SoberLink
- Monitored remotely by a trained OPG Case Manager
- OPG works one-on-one with each clients to develop a regular testing schedule that fits into their everyday routine but still promotes accountability
- Real-time feedback generated from the tests allowing relapses or struggles to be identified quickly and addressed
Teen Drug Testing Services
- Accurate lab based testing tailored for each clients specific needs
- Type of drug test and frequency is determined by each clients individual needs
- Tests conducted discreetly in the home or the community or at a specified location depending on client needs
- Flexible drug-testing solutions offered after hours or during weekends and even during client travel
Parent Coaching Services
- Parent coaching provides parents with guidance, appropriate language, and tools to address issues with children of any age.
- Focus areas can include setting healthy boundaries, managing behaviors, understanding how to effectively intervene if you sense your child is struggling, and education about specific diagnoses (e.g. learning differences, eating disorders).
With a team of more than 300 highly-experienced clinical professionals across a vast spectrum of specialties and an extensive network of providers and services, OPG delivers agile and highly responsive 1:1 mental health and wellness coaching, educational webinars and facilitated conversations when and where needed. Our team serves clients nationally and internationally, working in homes, communities and virtually.