Concierge Mental Health Services
O’Connor Professional Group is a concierge service and does not accept insurance. We do our best to help clients find treatment providers who accept insurance.
Approximately one out of every five American lives with a mental health disorder; a limited number of individuals in that group receive the treatment that they need.
OPG Mental Health Disorder Services include options targeted to clients living with a variety of mental health issues and other compulsive behaviors. Many individuals with mental health disorders have a co-occurring conditions or other behavioral issues, which can be addressed through OPG services.
Summary of Private Mental Health Disorder Services
OPG offers customized, private services to individuals and family members; these services can be offered in-person or remote. Please refer to the below services for more information.
MENTAL HEALTH TREATMENT CONSULTATIONS
When mental health use issue arises, it can be challenging for families and individuals to determine a course of action. O’Connor Professional Group offers assessments for clients; we also provide treatment placement consultations for clients interested in residential options, but who are unsure about which facility to choose. Finally, OPG provides multidisciplinary team consultations for complex cases (i.e., multiple co-occurring issues, concerns around a family business). Additionally, consultations include:
- Gathering of clinical history from family, therapeutic providers, and individuals
- Development of a plan for clinical, educational, vocational, independent living and social resources
When an individual is unable or refuses to address a pattern of unhealthy behavior, family members, advisors, or employers may reach a point where they require professional help to facilitate a conversation, with the goal of getting an individual to accept help. OPG tailors the type and approach of the intervention, as well as the professionals involved to best address the presenting situation. Additionally, interventions include:
- Facilitation of meetings with family members to encourage a resistant individual to engage in services
- Identification of appropriate residential treatment facility or treatment program
- Follow up and guidance following intervention
CASE MANAGEMENT and CARE COORDINATION
Case management and care coordination are crucial services for anyone struggling with a mental health disorder. Individuals require cohesive plans with vetted, high-quality resources, and tailored, coordinated services to address their specific needs and to achieve long-term success. Many families, employers, and advisors struggle with navigating the system and facilitating conversations between multiple professionals. OPG can offer case management and care coordination over the long term to individuals and their various support systems. Additionally, case management services include:
- Assistance forming a clinical team (e.g., nutritionist, therapist, family therapist)
- Facilitation of communication between providers and family members
- Creation of short- and long-term goals, monitoring of progress
- Coordination of services
- Interface with insurance company/funding sources
OPG offers an array of short-term therapeutic training experiences for individuals and their support systems. These options range from supportive transitions from residential programs to in-home support. Intensives serve as home-based alternatives or step-downs from institutionally based clinical programs (e.g., intensive outpatient programs, family programs offered by residential treatment programs), and allow clients to work with their established clinical teams in their communities.
MENTAL HEALTH COACHING
Our mental health recovery coaching services include a broad array of activities that can help to ease a client’s transition to the community after residential treatment or provide support as a complement to outpatient clinical services. Mental health coaching services are tailored to a client’s specific diagnosis and can be delivered on a personalized schedule. O’Connor Professional Group matches the therapeutic coach to the client’s clinical profile and personal preferences. Our coaching services also assist clients with organization, time management, and executive functioning. Your mental health coach may help with:
- Vocational coaching (e.g., job searching, resume writing, volunteer placements)
- Educational support (e.g., applying to schools, completing assignments)
- Executive functioning coaching (e.g., time management, organization)
- Socialization (e.g., location of positive peer networks)
- Exposure work in conjunction with a clinical team
- Coping and interpersonal skill development (e.g., stress tolerance)
- Navigation of self-help meetings (e.g., AA, NA, Smart Recovery, Depression Bipolar support alliance)
- Transportation to and from appointments
- Mindfulness and stress management
- Physical exercise and nutritional guidance
- Crisis Management
- Interface with insurance company/funding sources
OPG Therapeutic Recovery Companions provide individuals with support to maintain independent, productive lives. Therapeutic Companions can respond rapidly to client needs, offer intensive support, stabilize individuals in crises, and empower change while seamlessly blending into social and professional circles. They work collaboratively with aftercare treatment teams and are closely supervised. Additionally, therapeutic recovery companions can include:
- 24/7 in-person support
- Available for both long and short term support
- Available nationally and internationally in a timely manner
- Knowledgeable professionals capable of rapidly developing rapport even in the most challenging of circumstances
- Supported by an administrative infrastructure that allows for smooth logistical planning, service coordination, and client safety
- Trained and supervised closely by OPG clinical supervisors
- Collaborative with multidisciplinary teams that may include advisors, lawyers, clinical professionals, family members, and/or employers
- Matched to a range of clinical needs, personality profiles, and interests
- Skilled at navigating high-risk situations and troubleshooting client crises
FAMILY, ADVISOR, AND EMPLOYER SERVICES
Treatment for mental health issues focuses on the individual, while family members still need resources to manage their own reactions and emotions. OPG employs a “dual-track concept,” with separate professionals coaching the individual and his or her family members, to ensure that all parties find ways to heal. Family, advisor, and employer services include:
- Education on diagnosis
- Crisis management
- Support on developing and holding healthy boundaries
- Financial management
- Alcohol/drug testing
- Meal support
- Medication management
To see how a sample mental health treatment plan can come together with the help of our team, read our mental health case study.
To find out more about any of our mental health disorder services, please give us a call at 617.221.8507 or fill out the form on our contact page. We look forward to helping you get the support that you need.