Stress Management Coaching
Given the rapid pace of change in our world today, individuals can easily become overwhelmed by endless lists of competing priorities. Stress Management Coaching helps clients to evaluate their lives across several domains (i.e., work, home, emotional, and physical well-being) and to develop positive coping strategies. Stress Management Coaching can be tailored to each client’s individual needs and can be delivered in-person or remotely to aid clients in achieving better overall well-being.
OPG Stress Management Coaching
High-functioning individuals with complex and dynamic lives can go through periods of increased stress and decreased productivity. They often struggle with balancing personal and professional obligations and may need assistance in developing a structured, sustainable schedule, or addressing underlying issues like anxiety. O’Connor Professional Group’s (OPG’s) Stress Management Coaching Services can provide practical tools to facilitate positive personal and professional change.
OPG Stress Management Coaches offer both emotional support and accountability to clients as they navigate their ways towards more deliberate and productive lives.
Below is a comprehensive list of possible services; an initial consultation often determines which services are appropriate for a specific case:
- Review of client’s stressors in key domains (i.e., personal life, professional obligations, health factors, emotional well-being)
- Assignment of a Stress Management Coach to provide guidance through regular in-person or remote meetings • Discussion of past attempts at managing triggers through positive and negative coping strategies
- Creation of a Stress Management Plan with short and long-term goals, and tracking of progress
- Exploration of stress management strategies informed by Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) approaches
- Guidance around executive functioning (e.g., creating balanced schedules, supervising difficult tasks, teaching stress-management strategies for difficult times that arise during challenging tasks, providing prompts for task completion)
- Exploration of values, helping individuals to prioritize valued activities over maladaptive coping strategies
- Implementation of healthy practices both inside and outside of the client’s professional life with a focus on self-accountability and productivity
- Assessment as to whether additional clinical resources (e.g., therapist) are clinically indicated; identification of providers if deemed appropriate
- Weekly updates to key stakeholders, family members, advisors, or employers when deemed appropriate
- Crisis management and after-hours support if needed
Contact O’Connor Professional Group
If you or your loved one might be in need of any of our services, please don’t hesitate to reach out and schedule a consultation. We are committed to making your recovery or therapy experience smooth and simple – you deserve the time and space you need to focus on your health, and we are here to make that process easier on you and your loved ones. Call us today at 617-221-8764 to get started.