If you would like to discuss OPG customizing a presentation for your group contact us HERE
Creative Educational Planning for Families During COVID-19
Educational planning is a source of anxiety for many families during the COVID-19 pandemic. In this educational planning webinar, O’Connor Professional Group (OPG) hosts a facilitated panel with educational experts about non-traditional solutions for families to consider and supports for students with specialized needs (i.e., mental health issues, substance abuse, learning differences, Autism Spectrum Disorder).
In this educational planning and behavioral health webinar, you will learn:
- Data related to behavioral health trends during COVID 19
- Recent changes in legal proceedings to obtain guardianship and conservatorship during the Pandemic and the reality of future court intervention during the wait for a vaccine
- Solutions to behavioral health legal challenges such as Incentive Trusts, Extra Powered Health Care Proxies and Durable
- Powers of Attorney, Springing Guardianship Decrees and Recovery-based Memoranda of Understanding and Probation Orders
- Variation in the delivery of clinical services in inpatient and outpatient settings and creative solutions for families and their advisors to consider
We hope you’ve found this discussion panel on creative educational planning helpful to you as you navigate the challenges of COVID-19 with your family. For further behavioral health support and educational support with learning disabilities, autism, and other special needs, contact us today for a consultation.