We want to promote a sense of family recovery by educating people on mental wellbeing and physical wellbeing. When one of your clients has a serious issue, we want to provide information that will help you have a meaningful conversation with them. Mental illness is a massive topic that we will cover throughout this podcast. If someone you know has a mental illness, there is not a limited trajectory for their life; that’s just one myth that we want to debunk. Another idea we want to cover is figuring out which doctor is right for you and the challenges that can arise when receiving care from too many providers. Tune in as we talk about the power of finding the right resources.
In This Episode:
- [01:30] The story about how we met.
- [05:25] Why we are starting this podcast.
- [10:30] The many situations that our podcast will cover.
- [21:25] The power of finding the right resources.
- [25:00] Something to consider.
- Families will disclose intimate details of their struggles to the people around them; think about how you would respond to a serious conversation before it comes up.
- When someone drops an issue like anorexia or addiction, we want to help you have a conversation with that loved one.
- One of the benefits of having more extensive financial resources is flexibility and more creative options when it comes to seeking help.
- If you are an advisor who has the capacity to address mental and physical issues with clients, think about how it would benefit your practice.